You are simply special...

It is time to let out what I felt for the past few days

After hearing news on the sudden passing of loved one(of others) in tragedies, I gotten myself in the state of shock.However,I personally know how it feels to be losing a person who is very dear to you, and I suppose most of us do feel that too. As to my good friend,Sophia who has just lost her dear sister,Florina in the recent accident.My condolences to her: may Florina's soul rests in peace. Even to Uncle Chiew who left(accident) on the 21st April, may his soul blessed with peace...
As an effect of hearing cases after cases, I came to a thinking that all of us should actually love one another as though as there will be no better opportunity later; yet to love unconditionally. This is to make sure that there's no words left unsaid and no love left unexpressed. Let it all out, get the joy out of it and live with the memory.

To those whom their loved ones has departured, this song I dedicate to them

for they are truly special to one's heart....

one of my most fav song by my fav artist,Adibah Noor; very meaningful & soothing track

oh btw, I just got to know that the song above; the lyrics was personally written by Adibah Noor(singer of the song) and it's dedicated specially to adik Nurul Huda(10 years old) who was raped & murdered brutally 6 years ago. God bless her soul..Also thanking the good souls out there, who sheltered warm love to those who departured, and may this Earth is also filled with the warm unconditional love as well.Life shall be beautiful as it will always be...

Ahimsa...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin