Exam-SPA

l
Last Saturday I attended an exam for a job under the SPA-Suruhanjaya Perkhidmatan Awam (Government Sector based). I woke up early in the morning and made my way to KL then to Maluri and at last to the exam hall. It took me about, near to 2 hours to get there since I was travelling by bus. When I got there, the place was congested with people and that made me waiting for the lift with a big crowd. So I climbed up stairs to the 6th floor, my exam hall is there. There, I got into Lecture Room 10. Then there it was the 5 funny, scary and don't-know-what-to-comment exam papers.



Well, I sat for 5 types of exam,and they were:

1) General knowledge & Latest issues

2) Problem solving & critical &logical thinking

3) Reading comprehension- Malay and English

4) English essay

5) Malay essay

Time passes real fast for all the exams.By the way, the exam starts at 9am and ended at 4pm. Thanks to the Pengawas Peperiksaan, he seemed to be calm and friendly, so i don't feel tensed; he was responsive and smiling all the way. In overall in enjoyed doing the exam =)
meet many new people and out of them I met one man, he's name is mi (Fuzaimi). He was a kind fella as he borrowed me his blue pen (well it was silly of me of bringing more pencils than bringing more pens) Once I am out of the exam hall, i just can't stop laughing and smiling,hahah!!I also don't know why....perhaps happy that it is over...
However, i am keeping HOPE that I shall get this job
Oh well the job is known as PTD-Pegawai Tadbir & Diplomatik
sounds cool to me
ahahah!!
Well as how I said before, i keep up the HOPE and go on with my life...
Who knows the coming future posting, there might something that I can post more and good about this (hope u understand this)

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Jangan tinggalkan Asia Media....!!!

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin