Blessing...

wow!

glad to be back...
been busy all these while due to website development (my work place)

Ok, Basically I have planned up so many things and agendas to post over here
but please permit to go with the flow, according to my frequency...

nowadays busy.....

once the Malaysian Book of Records for our company is launched, there I'll be-hopefully frequent posting over here

looks like my blog so far looks plain ...let me add an image on it


since it's my first picture...let me upload a very auspicious one...


Hmmm, well this is Lord Ganesha (cute aite?)

One of my good companion

and I have gotten him as a gift from a very special and inspiring person of my life...

i believe that whenever you talk to him (not only subjected to him,others also can) , he is there to listen, it is kind of nice to have him with you...a good companion as previously said..


So with the posting of his picture on this post, I will be back with more pictures..more stories, more on the walk of my life...

till then...God will always bless you...whoever you are...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin