Blessing thru divinity & friendship

Been an awesome week last week!

Oh how I felt so blessed in so many ways.. :) Thank God

Okay, what did I do over the last weekend?

On Saturday morning,I attended my classes ; both my Contemporary dance and flute class.I perceived lots of inspiration!A mantra that I managed to unearth from those classes is : PRACTICE!I realised that if I don't put that mantra into practice,it would bring me nowhere. Best of all, I had good FUN attending those classes! I shall as well thank God for blessing me with all the convenience and enthusiasm that I own now..and in the evening, I had really really nice time with the LOL Gang at I-City in Shah Alam.Lots of lights!!!flickering,blinking,sparkling and showering colourful lights all over!
Next on Sunday, a spiritually blessed day where the LOL Gang ; Mahendran,Puvanan,Pushparaaja,Sundra,Me + Rames & his family members drove down to Kuala Selangor for a Thiruvizha. The Thiruvizha @ prayer is done once in a year by the village @ estate folk as an offering to a deity known as Nageshwari. The deity was in such a calm & divine state, Om Shanti. Oh yes, we had good food too! Banana leaf food!After the Thiruvizha, we all left Kuala Selangor with happy memories and to head on with the coming week.

So may all enjoy the coming weeks thru the blessing gained and also with lovable friends! Sure there would be many fond memories to collect and to be kept,just like what I am doing here :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin