1 body 2 personalities?

Having heard of the term Split Personality, I was just wondering whether of recent did I meet someone as such and am I affected by it too?

According to Wikipedia, split personality, which is known as Dissociative identity disorder (DID)is a psychiatric diagnosis linked to a single person with multiple distinct identities or personalities (known as alter egos or alters), each with its own pattern of perceiving and interacting with the environment. Added that the diagnosis requires that at least two personalities routinely take control of the individual's behavior with an associated memory loss that goes beyond normal forgetfulness.

So,I think recently I met someone...someone with two different identities...
However after meeting that person, I was surrounded by air of confusion..confused to whom I was talking to..also felt that I was not talking to the person that I was supposed to..

My next posting would disclose what happened & how it happened to him and ermm, to me also...

That's all for today..

1 comments:

Mohan^ said...

Kadavul paathi mirugam pathi kalanthu seitha kalavai :d

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin