Missing you.... the Unusual YOU.....


Even though today is a busy day added with additional responsibilities, I am so happy that I have completed my tasks just for the sake of stealing some time to do this posting

I humbly dedicate this posting to the late Yasmin Ahmad, one of my great source of inspiration...

Yasmin...
she would definitely don't know who I am, as well my whereabouts
but there's something that made me adored this wonderful person whom I don't even know personally
and it's her POSITIVITY, her unique character (I am so loving it!) that created a great admiration towards her


Yasmin,
is A person whom I would call as the most UNIQUE, as she always be....

the way she blends in her creative & critical thinking in cultural perspective where she brings out a harmonious diversity, it's just way too awesome

She is really gifted with great personality"& creativity but in the terms of good health, she's not..hmmm

I got to know about her when I first watched a wonderful movie that she has directed titled 'Talentime'. Before that, I wasn't aware of her existence even though I have watched many of her TVCs, especially Petronas Festival Ads; which I will be waiting every year, especially when the festivals are just around the corner.

Looking back at all the memories that she has left (the ads,movies and also her blog) with us....
I would thank God for gifting us such a wonderful gift.
Thru out her 51 years, she has given out her best
In my humble opinion she is an ambassador of Peace, a gentle soul
with great creativity
and she is irreplaceable....

Rest in peace, dear Yasmin
Ahimsa...




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin